Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Croccy Project - More Photos

Remember my Croccy Preview a few weeks back? I've finished the project (finally!). Crocodile stitches take longer than I thought to make.

It's a triangular shawl! Here are some photos:

The main body of the shawl is made up of crocodile stitches. I added the lacy edging to give it a more feminine look. I used Monaco Raylon and an F hook.

 The pattern will be up on Crochet Spot soon (hopefully). This was the most challenging project for me to design so far, but I pushed through it. I hope the pattern I wrote is clear enough!

P.S. My heart and prayers go out to those devastated by the recent earthquake in Visayas. I'm blessed to report that every one of my friends are safe, but others aren't so lucky. I take comfort in the fact that we Filipinos are resilient and have a positive outlook on life. We will get through this, too.


  1. Very nice work! Some of my family in PI felt the earthquake as well. Prayers to everyone affected!

    1. Thank you! Yes, let's keep praying for everyone there. Hopefully they will all be able to move on with their lives, and put all this sadness behind them.