Friday, September 20, 2013

Getting back into the groove

Yowza! I've been out of the crochet blogging scene for so long. I've been reacquainting myself with crochet pattern templates, blog dashboards, and the latest crochet news. Still, I feel inadequately informed and unprepared.

I guess it's normal to have a little self-doubt. Me being me, though, I'm pretty sure I'll get the job done (and done well!). It just takes a while to get used again to everything.

Since it's a Thursday, here's a little throwback picture of me with one of my first crochet projects:


Haha. I look so happy. Frankly, I was relieved that I was able to finish such a big lace project. This is Doris Chan's Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl - more details about my project on Ravelry here.

I had no idea I'd be capable of customizing, writing, and eventually publishing new crochet patterns. It's such a big blessing to be able to share your creations. I can't get enough of people thanking me for patterns they've used over and over again, specially for gifts. And now, I can't wait to do all of that all over again.

Be blessed and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment